Featuring some of the top teams on Turtle Island
The Orgins Cup
We are excited to announce the 3rd annual Origins Cup Adult Box Tournament in Rossford, Ohio. The Origins Cup will feature some great box teams and players from all over the USA and Canada. Expect nothing less than the best possible referees and a fantastic experience.Register Today (No Deposit Required)Contact US
Location: Total Sports Complex, Rossford. 10020 S Compass Dr, Rossford, OH 43460
Book your hotels here: TBA
Format: We will play real box with NLL Rules, Each team will be guaranteed 4 games. Games will run from 9 am to 8 pm on Saturday and 9 am to approximately 2 pm on Sunday. Sunday will feature consolation and the championship games.
Division: Senior A/B & Masters
The Venue: Turf floor that allows molded plastic cleats but no metal. Each bench has one door with the door being closest to midfield. There are no locker rooms but plenty of room for your team, family and friends. Please do not bring outside food or beverages as the facility sells food and adult beverages. They can also do special orders if you want something that is not on their menu.
Officials: We will be using the best officials possible! Each game will have a 2 man crew.
Athletic Trainer: We will have a certified athletic trainer at all the games.
Team Registration: $1200. Bring 2 or more team and save an additional $50 per team.
Free Agent Registration: Fee is $100.00 and it must be paid at the time of registration. A box jersey will be lent to you for the weekend with the ability to purchase.
Questions: Call Ken @ 317-804-1721 or use our contact page
2021 Champions ?
Runner Up ?
2019 Champions - Pittsburg Kingz
Runner Up - Cleveland Daemons
2018 Champions - Six Nations River Rats
Runner Up - Cleveland Demons
Please use our housing partner to book your rooms.
Rossford is a Diamond in the Ruff and has something for the big kids and little ones!
Get your retro on at Reset featuring all your favorite retro arcade games! Enjoy free play while you eat and drink in a trendy bar atmosphere. Take it outdoors for sand volleyball on five courts, corn toss and an outdoor tiki bar. Venture next door to Corks Fine Wine for wine and beer tasting with a creative tapas menu.
Other things to do!
The Toledo Zoo – 2 Hippo Way, Toledo, OH 43609
Recognized as one of the nation’s top-ranked zoos. See more than 9,000 animals representing 700-plus exotic species from around the world.
Hollywood Casino – 777 Hollywood Blvd., Toledo, OH 43605
Hollywood Casino is a smoke-free facility that offers valet parking, big-time games, incredible restaurants, “A+” customer service and fabulous promotions. With 125,000 square feet of thrilling casino action, you’ll never run out of ways to play at Hollywood. Get that winning feeling with more than 2,000 of the hottest slots around.
Toledo Museum of Art – 2445 Monroe Street, Toledo, OH 43620
Founded in 1901, the Toledo Museum of Art has earned a global reputation for the quality of our collection, our innovative and extensive education programs, and our architecturally significant campus. More than 30,000 works of art represent American and European painting, the history of art in glass, ancient Greek, Roman, and Egyptian works, Asian and African art, medieval art, sculpture, decorative arts, graphic arts, and modern and contemporary art.
Interstate Lanes – 819 Lime City Road, Rossford, OH 43460
Our modern bowling center has kid friendly bumper bowling lanes & plenty of lightweight bowling balls and small shoes. Whether you’re looking just to bowl a couple games by yourself, an outing with friends and family or you want to join a bowling league, Interstate Lanes is the place to be.
Imagination Station – 1 Discovery Way, Toledo, OH 43460
Imagination Station, Toledo’s Science Center, is dedicated to making science, technology, engineering and mathematics fun and accessible. There are hundreds of interactive, hands-on exhibits that are fun and educational for the entire family. Whether you only have an hour or you have all day, there is plenty to see and do at Imagination Station. Come join us and explore everything that Imagination Station has to offer!
- NLL Rule Book (click for rule book) with the following amendments
- Games will be two 20 min running half's. 3 min half time and 5 min to warm up before game.
- Each team will get one 30 second time out per game. No time outs the last 2 minutes.
- Stop time the last 2 min if teams are within 3 goals. If we enter a the last 2 min stop time it will stay stop time.
- Overtimes will be sudden victory with no timeouts.
- Pool play games will be one 4 min 4 v 4 followed by a 3 man shootout. If still tied each team will send one player out until a winner is declared.
- Championship/Consolation games will be a 10 min 5 v 5 until a winner is declared.
- Fighting may result in expulsion from tournament.
- Clearing will be 10 seconds instead of 8.
- All players and staff must complete the online waiver before stepping on the floor.
- Players may only play for one team.
Measures for 2020/21 Events – Updated 11/20/2020
Unless prohibited by federal, state or local order, Bearpaw is committed to safely running lacrosse events during the summer of 2020. While adhering to all federal, state, and local guidelines, we will attempt to provide opportunities for participation in sport and as safe an environment as possible considering current circumstances.
Athletes, parents, officials, and staff will be responsible for screening themselves for COVID-19 related symptoms prior to attending or participating in any of our events. If you have any symptoms of COVID-19, or if you’ve. Had close contact with an individual with confirmed COVID-19, you should stay at home, consult your primary care physician, and follow CDC guidelines for quarantine and isolation.
Please use the following graphic as a guide for self-screening:
Game Day Precautions
Due to Covid 19 here are some of the precautions we will be in place.
- Please limit fans to 1 per player when possible.
- Do not show up if you have recently come into contact with someone that has Covid, you are sick or show symptoms of being sick.
- Everyone should have a mask available. You are not required to wear one while playing.
- If provided Locker rooms are only open to the goalies for our indoor location’s. Please don your gear in the parking lot. When games are done please immediately leave the building and ungear by your car.
- Bring your own water as it will not be provided at the events.
- Bathrooms will be limited to one person at a time.
- Benches. Please maintain social distancing while on the benches. Players may use the bench and sub box to accomplish this.
- Spectators are allowed but they must wear masks, stay in the bench area across from the players and must practice social distancing. Members of the same family may sit together.
- Please have hand sanitizer with you and use it when needed.
- Anyone that does not follow these guidelines will be asked to leave the event.
There are certain segments of the population who are at an increased risk of severe illness from COVID-19 including individuals who are 65 years of age or older, those with heart, lung, kidney, or liver disease, those with diabetes, and those with immunodeficiencies. These individuals should not attend our events.
If You are Sick
If you become ill on the day of the event, please stay at home. If you have had close contact with an individual who has tested positive for COVID-19 in the past 14 days, please stay at home. Please view these CDC guidelines on what quarantine and isolation, what they mean, and when you should use them.
- If you are sick on the day of the event (e.g., sneezing, coughing, sniffles, have a fever, or don’t feel well), please do not attend the event.
- Anyone repeatedly sneezing or coughing may be asked to immediately leave the premises.
- Those returning from a country with ongoing COVID-19 infections should monitor their health and follow the instructions from public health officials.
Personal Protective Equipment
- All staff should have PPE such as face masks and gloves.
- All attendees including staff, players, coaches, spectators, and officials must have a face mask with them. Face masks must be worn when in communal settings and when in close proximity to others. All attendees will be responsible for bringing their own facemask.
- We will provide 1 hand sanitizing station per 3 fields.
- This does not include players / officials while playing / officiating a game.
- Players should don their gear in the parking lot before entering the field of play and after the game should immediately leave the area and take your gear off by your car.
Everyday Preventive Actions
All attendees should practice everyday preventive actions – including, but not limited to:
- Washing hands frequently with soap and water for at least 20 seconds
- Use alcohol-based hand sanitizer (with at least 60% alcohol) if soap and water are not available
- Abstain from touching their face (mouth, eyes, or nose)
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue and throw tissue in the trash or use the inside of your elbow
- Avoid touching frequently touched surfaces (railings, doorknobs, countertops etc…)