What is the refund policy?
The deposit is only refundable once the final payment and rosters are submitted by the appropriate deadline. If you do submit your final payment and rosters by the appropriate deadline, you will receive a check in the mail, to the address listed on the team registration, shortly after the tournament deadline.
We will not “roll over” any paid deposits to other participating teams. For example, if a club registers and pays deposits for two teams and then decides that only one team will attend, the deposit paid for the team that dropped out will not be applied to the balance due for the second team. That deposit will be forfeited, and the remaining team will still owe a full outstanding balance.
- If your team cancels at least 60 days before the tournament, you will receive a 100% refund on your team registration fee*.
- If your team cancels 30-59 days before the tournament, you will receive a 50% refund on your team registration fee*.
- If your team cancels less than 30 days before the tournament, the tournament fee is non-refundable.
*NOTE — Team cancellation refunds do not include the deposit.
The refund policy is not flexible. The policy has been established to protect teams that have registered, paid in full and sent a roster in on time from being inconvenienced by delays in scheduling caused by teams dropping out in the days before the event.
Does Bearpaw conflict with NCAA rules?
No. We comply with all recruiting rules and regulations. Competing in our events will not hurt your eligibility.
What is Bearpaw’s weather policy for tournaments?
If tournament play is affected due to weather, Our staff will have the authority to delay or cancel any games.
When a tournament gets delayed:
- The tournament staff will do everything in its power to have all games be played, including shortening games if necessary
- If pool play games are canceled, the playoff bracket will be based on the record of every team in the division based on the lowest number of pool play games every team has played.
(For example: If there are eight teams in a bracket and four teams have played three games while the other four teams have only played two games, the playoffs will be based on the first two pool play games for all eight teams. The results of the third game played by each of the first four teams will be voided.)
- Bearpaw Lacrosse will have official tournament weather announcements for each event via social media and/or our scheduling software.
All information regarding weather delays or cancellations will be available in the following locations:
Twitter – @Bearpawlax
Email – Primary Team Contacts will be notified by email and or Text